| left 10 hours to go.. |
Ezra and Samuel woke me up.. It was freaking 4.50am.. and the door was already busy by the people going in and out from the washroom.. I felt sooo unsatisfied because I only had less than 4 hours of sleep!! And the day before i only had less than 3hours of sleep..=_=
Anyway, slowly everyone started waking up and the toilets were getting full, lucky thing we woke up one of the earliest, so didn't really have to wait long..
About.... 6 or 7am ish..??
| Yes.. they were doing the 'waka-waka' dance as MORNING EXERCISE.. |
Back to our groups, that time got lil bit more interesting.. We were given games.. earlier was smth like sentence puzzle?? We were given pictures and words, we're supposed to rearranged the sentence according to the sequence of pictures.. Okay okay, I know it's boring.. our group was the 2nd fastest group to do it in time..
Here's the best part.. I don't remember what is it called.. smth like dragon boat.. WHATEVER!! All hold hands, forming a circle, CROSS HANDS, facing your groupmates inwards.. The question is.. how to uncross your arms while keeping the direction of where you're facing.. FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF!!
Our group was the fastest group to figure it out.. and completed it first.. and so....
| We were told to get on stage to 'demonstrate'.. Credits to Ezra.. ;) |
Well, there were quite some activities going on.. One of them, movie.. I don't really know what is it called.. but it's a Singaporean movie.. about poverty by the "I'm not stupid" kids when they were much younger.. It was not bad.. touching, meaningful, hilarious.. haha!!
| After all that, left 2 hours and half.. And guess what.. it's time for... |
| Mini concert by Juwita Suwito, Cheng Guo Hui and Luo Yi Se!! |
Juwita's latest single, Stand.. Ohhh damn... It was gooooood... waiting to download it.. ;) Owh.. I never like her last time.. but.. I'm starting to support her.. She sings GREATLY..
Cheng Guo Hui.. Hmph.. Well, I guess it's expected that he 'invited' the most crowd.. The girls were screaming and 'fighting' to shake hands with him.. I bet Chun Soon would do the same.. ;)
Luo Yi Se.. Hmmm... She's not bad.. Usual local artist.. (seriously, I've never heard of her AT ALL) Nth much about her though.. Not really a fan of her.. hehe.. ;)
After all the performance by the miss miss whatever, these 3 artists were invited to get on stage again to sing together.. Requested songs were "We Are The World - MJ" and the same chinese song that I mentioned in the previous blog - I can't remember..
Here's the best part..(again) when they were singing We Are The World - MJ, it was one of the most failure part.. All of us(the audience) were soo lifeless, we weren't supportive at all.. The singers couldn't sing the song well because Guo Hui and Yi Se...well..I'm not being mean or what, they didn't know lyrics, didn't know how to read..(they were given lyrics on their hands) The only person who did the most singing was Juwita.. =_=
FAIL!!
Anyway!! It was near to closing ceremony.. Speech from the mayor..
| 25mins left.. Speech from the mayor.. |
Before that, they had the prize giving ceremony for the winners who won the 'treasure hunt' or smth..
| Ezra's team got the first place.. Congratz!! |
Alright let's go to countdown.. =D
![]() |
| Hope ya'll can see.. 5 minutes left.. |
| Kevjumba 4 minutes!! |
| THREE SAMPAT MINUTES ( ignore the 2.58.. it's closest to 3, so 3!! =-= ) |
| Two peace-lala minutes.. =D |
| ONE MINUTE!!! |
Well, I actually have pictures of myself taken every second before time.. but... nahh..
| WOOHOOO!! IT'S OVER!!! IN YOUR FACE!!! |
Everyone was really happy, cheering and screaming.. And so the refreshments were given immediately..
| These guests were proud and happy for us.. As you can see from Miss Marlene(most left) |
And guess what!! Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, and the very fortunate thing is.. THERE'S BAZAAR RIGHT BESIDE THE STADIUM!!! WOOHOO!! SAMPAT ABIT WEIHH!!
| My first time bazaar in Miri.. It's not bad.. I STILL MISS THE ONE IN MELAWATI!! =-= IT'S THE BEST!!!! |
Alright..before I end this.. Sorry for the late update.. I know I've postponed this post many times.. I was sooo lazy to continue blogging this..
Special thanks to Ezra for the pictures.. my friends, who accompanied...well, actually we accompanied each other..haha!! and lastly, my babe, OKH for letting me to blog here.. not to mention, I LOVE HER..
That's all!! Thank you!!
Signed,written, typed, editted, joked, frustrated by
GWH
(OKH's man).jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment