I REMEMBER THE WEIRD DREAM EDI!!!
WOOHOO!! SO HAPPY NOW!!!
THE MEMORY JUST SUDDENLY POPPED UP
HAHA!!!
OKOK!! I JUST BRIEFLY TELL WHAT WAS THE DREAM ABOUT!!
I... I... dreamt that...
I "played" L4D2 in my real life!!!
haha!! omg!! I participated in a game... killing zombies game with few of my friends
more than 100ppl were taking part in this game
and... we were not given any waepons at the beginning of the game
only limited weapons can be found, so its all depends on your luck!!
i was sooo lucky that i found an axe that just right beside me!!!! to me, melee weapon is always better than gun!!! haha!!!
so, i got myself ready, and waited for the game to start
suddenly we were transfered to another scene!! and know what!! it was inside IMU auditorium!!
omg!! damn funny le wei!!
then all the zombies were running towards me!!! they were all cartoon faces!!! wahahahhahaha!!!
i kept killing, and killing, and killing until my hands sooooooooooooo tired!!!!
when i was resting!!! a special infected appreared!!!
it wasnt witch/tank/boomer/ whatever you can find in l4d2!!!
it.... was a "new character" (i created myself)
it... it will... draw your lips with a freaking smelly lipstick!!! omg!!!
then then then then.... ..... I mati cos of the smelly lipstick!! shit!! and nobody save me!!
argk!!!!
THE END...
OMG!! never expect that my 50th post will blog about this stupid dream!! haha!
not bad... quite meaningful!! haha!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment