Monday, December 28, 2009

big plans

Im thinking how to spend my day at Genting on 31Dec. Hmmmm... Probably I will bring my lappy and play minesweeper? haha!!
Or play l4d2? Woohoo!! play l4d2 in hotel room in middle of the night!! omg!! damn syok!! =D
Ohya! type lame post!! (if i manage to grab a place near starbucks and steal their line la! haha!)
hmmm... how about planning things?
OMG! I just love to plan things! I dont care whether Im really gonna do that, but i just wanna plan! every time when i got the intention to plan things... i will take out pen and paper and start drafting! haha!!
plan things like...
how to make my bank account got 1mil in the fastest way!! haha!
what should i wear on CNY...
what silly things can do when im bored
how i react when i see muscle man
how to kacau sista!! haha!!!!
how to get a bf!!! XD
aiya! alot la!!

ohya! ytd i had a weird dream!!!!
i dreamt of I got married with a macho guy!!
and he was GAY!!!
but i cant really remember the details
everything was so blur... the story was roughly about how we live together...
omg!! nightmare le wei!!
dont ask me why I got married with a gay! I cant remember...
ewwww...

OMG!! i got another weird dream also!!!
the time i woke up i told myself i must post it here
but now!!! i cant recall anything of it!!
argk!!!!
nvm la!!! dont care!!!==


Im thinking of curling my hair...
haha! im not sure whether it suits me??
my cousin says this hairstyle is for rocker...
asks me is it i wanna "transform" to a rocker?!
haha! omg! its a good try, isnt it?!
haha!!!



AND LASTLY!!!!
TODAY IS MY YOUNGER SISTA'S BDAY!!!!
OI KER SYN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
COME, I GIVE YOU MY SMELLY KISS!!!
MUCKX!!! HAHA!!!!
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! =)
I PROMISE YOU, TODAY I WONT BULLY YOU!!
HAHA!!!!

0 comments: