Today I did something meaningful
I went for a blood donation!! Woohoo!!
It was my very first time...
Well, I purposely went to IMU early at 10am just so donate my blood
can see how kind-hearted am I... I REALLY WANNA HELP PPL!! HAHA!
while waiting for my turn to donate my very 1st time...
YenLu this guy memang kacau... kept distracting me!
ya right, he was trying to scare me...
but anyhow, he failed! =D
NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM HELPING PPL!!
I wanna sacrify myself to save ppl's life!!! Woohoo!!
Unfortunately, I was handled by a semi-experienced nurse==
she cant find the vein
so she kept on poking, poking, poking AND POKING!!!
what the!! i felt like crying la wei!
it wasnt painful, just that seeing my beautiful+smooth skin being destroyed by another ppl
my heart was bleeding that time...
and now i have a blue black on that wound==
but nvm, i'm still very happy
too bad, i dint manage to take photo to capture this memorable moment
it was a great experience, wasnt it?
can help ppl+benefit myself
now my body is busy producing new blood... XD
i got new blood to use! haha!
Start wondering who will be the lucky guy to have my sexy blood?
Haha! Hopefully that will be a lengcai la! haha! ^^V


0 comments:
Post a Comment