Thursday, September 10, 2009

There's a kid living in his inner heart

Oh no! You will never believe what my father has bought today!
You definitely will roll on the floor and laugh non-stop!
Okay, now open your eyes as big as you can and look the following photos...
TADA!!!
The electrical Lantern==
Has been ages I didn't touch this thingy seriously!




Got ladybird, aeroplane, and ULTARMAN!!! Woohoo!
Today, I didn't take LRT back from IMU, cos my father wanted to fetch me home
So I stayed in the library for 1 and half hour,
hanging around, chit-chatting blablabla...
Once I got into the car, he showed me those cute toys with happy+silly face.
I was like...
OMG!! What is this!! I'm 19 this year man!!
As expected, I kept laughing loudly...
and i asked him,
"Aiyo! Why you buy all these?"
Know how he answered?
"Oh, don't you think that they are cute? And they are cheap! RM9 each, so i buy la."
=.=
The whole journey, he just can't concentrate on driving,
kept playing with those ans telling me how cute they are. ><
He wanted to show me these thingy got light, got sound, can move...
so he inserted the battery that he had already prepared.
Unfortunately, it did not work!
Got light but no sound and cannot move! Too bad... =D
Nor... this naughty ladybird
(ignore my father's tummy! XD)


The ultraman got 1 additional function, which can blow bubbles! Lol!!
Wahahahhaah!
Yeah! The coming mooncake festival I can play with lantern that can blow bubbles, can sing and can dance!! Cool man! Haha!
Ohya! I'm waiting someone to buy me mooncake le! Haha! I want durian flavour!
Yummy yummy~~ =p


Oops! Nearly forget to talk about this!
I had an extraordinary lecture with Dr. Kang
He asked for 6volunteers to act like atoms
Each person is given a hat, each hat represents different atom
He wanted to show us why the enantiomers are so important to be identified,
why the isomers give different effect on our body
blablabla
quite interesting!
at least can keep me awake for the whole lecture! =)

0 comments: