Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad

First of all,
Can I just shout loudly and say
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DY DY!!!!"
Yeah right! Dy Dy=my beloved father^^
Haha! I'm super duper excited now! Even happier than my own birthday! Haha!
This year I bought him a belt from Levi's.
Of course, I share this with my sister.
Compared to last year, I know this year is a bit stingy la.
Cos I got him a handphone last year,
which I had already saved the money for quite a long period. Haha!

There is a kind of "traditional" that,
if anyone in our family birthday,
the rest must wish him happy birthday loudly and kiss him early in the morning.
And I did it! Haha!
Whoever doesn't do this will be scolded!

Oh well, I'm not gonna tell this is the which birthday he celebrates.
As, his age is his biggest secret! Haha!
However, he still needs to drive all the way to Port Klang there to work.
I'm so happy that today he wears all the new things to work!
Timberland shoes+G2000 long pants from my mother,
Belt from me and my sister,
Polo Ralph T-shirt from himself!

Okay,
Let's do some introduction of him...
He is just like our friend. A BEST friend!
We chit-chat together, play together, laugh together, kacau my youngest sister together.
So much fun hanging out with him!

See these photos. Haha!
He is cute, isn't he?^^



He might be cool sometimes^^...
Like model right? Haha!


Or gangster sometimes...

No mater how he is,
He's still the one that I love forever!
I will take care of him like how he always does to me
I will not do things that hurt him anymore
Keep him smiling is my only job!


Once again,
YO! Happy Birthday, Daddy! Muckx^^



0 comments: