Yeah!!!
Guess what!!!
Today is my last day of A2 trial!!!
I'm FREEEEEEE now^^
I think its because today is the last paper
and biology paper4 some more
I don't really wanna study it...
Haha!
Think i'm gonna fail this
But WHO CARES!!!
Haha!
By the way,
I'll be going to IMU to do my biotechnology
As my parents want me to stay in KL==
haiz....
Sorry, RueyFwu~~
After the stupid biology paper4,
12ppl in 3cars headed to KLCC^^
Yeah!!
Went food court to fill up our hungry stomach first
PeiYee and I...
She's the doctor in the future^^
Haha!
She really got doctor look right?
Then, we watched this
Fast & Furious 4
The storyline not bad la
Just that some actions will make you open your mouth big-ly
"目瞪口呆"
Haha!
Afterwards, my sister and I went to MNG
both of us are also looking for a dress
these are what we've picked
The green dress is cuter on me right?^^
No la, blue also nice la
Know why?
Cos I'm cuter mah!!!!
Haha!
I saw this car at car park there
And then, know what?
It appears in the movie "Fast & Furious 4"
The movie that I just watched!!!
Exactly the same you know!!!
Nor~this girl drives it
Tell you la,
This girl never wear bra 1
my god!
can clear see the "dot dot" le==
get what I mean?
The thingy la!!
haha!
I guess, this is the only McDonald's with chinese name in Malaysia
Haha!
Ohya! My sister bought this chocolate
Eih guys,
Not bad le this 1
Go try go try!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment