Howdy guys!
It has been a while since the last time I touched my blog! Guess what? The Redang trip was totally awesome! That was my first time been to there and the experience was far more richer than I expected. Breathtaking island scenaries, glazing sands cover atop the beach, invaluable snorkling experiences, beautiful streams of wave glides in symphony, precious time spent together with friends are something that made this journey valued for what I have paid for. Haha!
It has been a while since the last time I touched my blog! Guess what? The Redang trip was totally awesome! That was my first time been to there and the experience was far more richer than I expected. Breathtaking island scenaries, glazing sands cover atop the beach, invaluable snorkling experiences, beautiful streams of wave glides in symphony, precious time spent together with friends are something that made this journey valued for what I have paid for. Haha!
Our trip started on 13th of June, midnight. At first we thought we could sleep soundly inside the bus but it turned out havoc inside. All of us were busy chatting with one another without bothering to check the time. Seriously speaking, the bus's condition was terrible. Squeeking noises of the bus's suspension could be heard constantly plus poor audio quality from the television set really did disrupted our slumber. However we managed to sleep due to exhaustion from chatting roughly about 3am haha! Guess what, at 3.30am the driver stopped at one of the rest houses and proposed an hour break. There goes our hard-earned sleep! Haha. As journey continues we stopped again for an hour break. That was 5.30am and the driver expected us to get our breakfast. Fortunately, there was a shop nearby providing early service. Blablabla~about 9am we reached our destination, Pulau Redang!! Weeee~~^^
Ok, I'm not gonna blog everything from A-Z chronologically because the amount of words is too immense. :D Physically speaking our chalet looks lousy from outside. As we enter it was totally different! Fitting 5 people inside per room, each of us get to sleep on a single bed without sharing and body contact and stuffs haha! Inside the room there was also a sophiscated safe machine. Too bad to those who can't understand the instructions provided in mandarin wouldn't have the chance to use it xP
There were 3 sessions of snorkling. The first one seriously wasn't eye-catching enough. Mere views of pale corals and the fishes were ordinary! So much different from what we watch on discovery channel! Haha! However the second one was satisfying. Located at Marine Park, the species of fish and corals were diverse. Here, we really did alot of photography! The underwater photography was extremely difficult because life jackets won't allow us to go underwater. I so fat oso cannot! Haha! We were fortunate enough to touch sea cucumber for real! Also we found something that looks like a hotdog(sea cucumber also). But it's poisonous haha. Enough with snorkling!
The nights at Pulau Redang were lively! Each night we spent time together playing Rami, dance at the disco, blabbering craps, sing at the karoeke and stroll along the beach. As simple as board games could be made so interesting when is played in a good atmosphere! As of I'm writing the blog now 9.30pm 17th june, i already feel nolstalgic on the moments at the island! There were people laughing around, singing, yelling, breeze blowing, and the naturally outdoor sensation at this kind of time. Now its gone =(
I miss you, Mr.Redang.
Lastly i would like to dedicate this paragraph to a new friend of mine. Recently he has been stricken by love matter and the drama took place at the island. Whatever he has to say, he truly deeply apologises to the person in his heart and wish to have a chance granted. May light shine upon him =)
p/s : Haha! Actually, this blog is written by a secret guest.
So good! Cos I'm sooooo lazy to type! Haha! Thanks^^





0 comments:
Post a Comment