Monday, May 4, 2009

Redang!!!!! ^^

I'm sure that now everyone is gan jiong-ing about the coming A2.
So do I.
BUT!!! BUT!!! BUT!!!
I keep thinking about the REDANG TRIP.
Anywhere, anytime.
Can I just skip all these exams and straight away go Redang?
I can't wait to go with you guys!!!
Kinda torturing me==
Who!!! Who suggested to go Redang!!
It's you!! LEE JAY MIE!!
But then end up I plan the whole trip==
She just goyang kaki there.
I must thank Yun Wei for helping me to find the agent,
Hui Boon for borrowing a hand on arranging the rooms,
the Lengcai Agent for so patient, cos we really troublesome, keep changing this changing that
Was quite headache in charge of this thingy,
cos almost everyday there will be a new problem waiting to be solved...
Never mind, we had gone through it^^
Ohya! Do a simple report...
34people who going Redang
17girls, 17boys
Haha! Don't misunderstand, seriously not 17couples k!
We are going to have 3days 2nights at Redang, from 14/6 to 16/6
Those who know how to swim very well, please stay near me k?
Cos I don't think that the stupid frog style can help much on saving myself><
My father told me better get a boyfriend before I go Redang,
so that he can protect me wo...
Okie dokie, so who wants to be my boyfriend?
Call my assisstant for an appointment. Hurry!! Hurry!!!
Contact Number: 012-3456789
Make sure you know how to swim k?
I don't want later you're the one who needs to be saved==

0 comments: