Haha!
Bomberman ROCKS!!!
Haha!
Dada! Bomberman!!!
Too bad that HuiYun missed the chance to take photo with him
Wahahaha!
Watchman!!
Haha!
The blue-faced guy very weird lo
He sure put his hand on other ppl's shoulder 1
I also kena!!
Yerr!! Hamsap!!!
My God!
I look damn fat in this photo!!
Seriously, camera's problem!!
Haha!
Got serious hair fall problem 1 lo!!
After taking photo with him ar
my shirt all his hair edi
geli!!
We scanned the whole Sg.Wang+Times Square
But I still cannot find a nice dress
haiz!
Then I went to KLCC also didn't find any
Zara+MNG+NafNaf also don't have
sienz!!
Anyway.... I will not give up on searching for my dress!!!
haha!
Ohya! We went for a movie also!!!
Haha!
"Run To Witch Mountain"
This movie not bad la...
I like movies that talk about aliens!!!
haha!
Go watch^^
Today is the last day of holiday!!
So fast!!!
This whole week I've been forcing myself to study, study and study!!!
Go library almost everyday with michelle, vishal them
Kinda unbelievable right?^^
But my PSP really makes me sooo irresistable!!
haha!
I think I really need to learn from KahErn
She really a studying machine==


0 comments:
Post a Comment