Monday, January 11, 2010

Angel / Devil??





When you're making decisions,
There are always 2inner voices buzzing around your ears.
The angel's and the devil's.

As we all know,
Angel will lead us to the right path,
but sometimes you'll find that she might be annoying
I guess, just like what we say, 忠言逆耳
Haha!

Devil is always the head of conspiracy.
He proposes me bad ideas, teaches me to be evil.
However, he brings me lots of excitement!^^

Angel always asks us to live harmony, live peacefully.
And yet why angel doesn't wanna try to live peacefully with devil??
Or maybe she'll find out that devil might be a good person?
Perhaps angel will fall in love with devil someday and live happily ever after?
And have many little semi-angel-semi-devil creatures?
Ohya! The crossover of genes from 2different "races" will have better offspring!
So, why not?!
Haha!

Well, I'm the combination of both!
Cos I have angel's face+devil's body!
Muahahahaha!!


OK la, just another pointless post... :P





0 comments: